We’ve got you covered
Keep your patient data safe. Remove the complexity of selecting the right vendors, and let Xcel Services Group guide you to the best HIPPA compliant managed IT vendors in the industry.
We Manage Your Technology so You Can Manage Your Patients
Whether you are a small or large hospital, a multi-office physician practice, or a non-profit health provider, your IT systems need to be fast, reliable and most importantly, secure. Xcel Services Group will streamline your healthcare managed IT, as we guide you to the leading healthcare managed IT vendors who maintain the highest level of scrutiny on their own systems, in order to maintain 100% HIPPA and
Xcel Services Group provides HIPAA-compliant healthcare information technology solutions including on-site staff augmentation, trouble ticket processing, 24×7 Help Desk services, server and application support, professional services (projects and IT architecture), hosted communication services (email and voice), remote and collocated infrastructure, and disaster recovery platforms.
Host in our partner’s datacenters, Azure, AWS, Google, or Even in your own datacenters
AWS Cloud Hosting
End-to-end Cyber Security protection, HIPAA compliance, and threat prevention including virus, spam, and spyware protection:
IT Security as a Service
Cloud Security Services
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Network Anomaly Detection Service
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer Service (vCISO)
Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support.
Install and manage Microsoft Exchange Servers, your email, and provide secure access to email anywhere from any device, HIPAA compliant email archiving
24 x 7 x 365 Help Desk services from our four Help Desk centers
Provide secure data backup and disaster recovery
Implement and manage Microsoft Office 365
Provide mobile device management
Healthcare IT Consulting Services
Xcel Services Group is known for its comprehensive IT consulting capabilities focused on healthcare providers, including strategic planning, migrations, system integration, IT audit services projects and IT program management. Our IT professionals will assess your IT infrastructure, policies, processes and critical IT performance indicators and how they support your overall IT strategy. As a managed service provider we understand how to mitigate IT risks while aligning with your budget and goals in a healthcare environment.
- Help Desk operations based in California, Idaho, New Brunswick
Colorado operational 24x7x365 and
- Our Help Desk first-call resolution rate is above
- An advanced incident management system that helps reduce or eliminate recurring problems
Determine if IT as a service (itaAs) is a good fit for your healthcare organization
Growthof your data and EHR’s is increasing, and your infrastructure cannot keep up
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- The number of sites, devices, systems, and users is increasing
- As everything is growing so is your ability to manage risk, security and HIPAA compliance
- Finance wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to control and monitor
- It is harder to find skilled IT staff
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
If you accept that data is critical to your business and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Xcel Services Group that will be a partner with you!
Xcel SErvices Group
has Helped many healthcare organizations
xcel can help
Xcel Services Group “IT as a Service” Benefits Healthcare Providers by:
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device
- Improving performance and security of EHR platforms
- Decreasing exposure to HIPAA violations
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing real-time U.S. based 24 x 7 support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when required
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget
Say Hello to
Connect with our Healthcare Managed IT Solutions Specialists at Xcel Services Group today!