county and municipal government
We Specialize in County and Municipal Government IT Solutions
Xcel Services Group has established a core competency in municipal government IT projects and operations. We strategically target local government clients for our services and as a result, have expert technical experience in this area. In order to maintain and improve upon our core competencies, we:
- Keep up with contemporary developments in municipal IT projects and operations in specific professional organizations: International
City/County Management Association (ICMA), Municipal Management Association of Southern California (MMASC), League of Cities, and Orange County Law Enforcement Information Technology Association (OCLEITA)
- Maintain state-of-the-art local government applications.
- Maintain a knowledge base of IT information specific to municipalities.
- Meet with teams of consultants, engineers, and application specialists who serve local government clients.
- Maintain relationships with
world renownedindustry experts and subject matter experts.
Let xcel services group provide security to your COUNTY AND MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT office
Critical to Government Organizations are IT Security Services
Use our 24×7 Help Desk Services and our ability to monitor cloud, server, and endpoint devices to have us also provide IT Security Services. Xcel’s Managed Security Services will provide you the security Services that mostly cloud providers do not offer. Learn more about our complete IT Security Services suite.
Network Anomaly Detection Services Malware, Trojan horses, virus threats all are “defined” in protection programs and then scans occur to detect their existence. The benefit in using Xcel’s Network Anomaly Detection Service is that it can provide protection both internally and externally and identify a threat without having to define in advance exactly what the threat might be.
Effectively Managing the Costs of Cyber Security Protection Cyber Security is a rapidly evolving challenge. Learn how to manage your cyber security risk while using cloud services and at the same time manage your costs. Companies look to us for ongoing guidance, not to sell them tools. Learn more about the essential protection services you need.
Xcel’s Cloud Assessment Service is a cloud infrastructure analytics service providing data analytics, cost analysis, and recommendations to speed and simplify cloud migration and management. This service helps you determine “right-sized” cloud configurations and the “best-fit” cloud provider for your environment.
Secure Cloud Hosting for Government Organizations
Xcel Services Group Managed Cloud Services deliver value (not a commodity cloud solution) by providing a comprehensive management system for cloud hosting, infrastructure, monitoring, management, incident management, problem management, multi-tiered support, Live 24×7 Help Desk, security, anti-virus protection and more. Services that you need, but don’t come with typical cloud hosting.
AWS and Azure focus on the needs of large customers in a global marketplace. Xcel Services Group customized cloud solutions are designed around your specific requirements. We have the tools and skills to make sure you understand your options and get what is needed. Let us make your cloud strategy simple, secure and manageable, and still deliver the cost savings from these cloud providers.
Xcel Services Group’s Managed Cloud Services offering combines the benefits of cloud hosting using a robust, reliable, centralized management system. This combination supports the most basic to the most demanding enterprise configurations. If you are looking to leverage cloud hosting flexibility and savings, you still need someone to run it.
Benefits for Government & Municipalities:
- We have experience with all types of municipalities in a number of states
- We improve the performance and security on all of your IT systems
- We will demonstrate gains in performance through an efficient IT architecture
- Budget issues- We provide services based on only what you consume
- Get real-time U.S. based 24×7 Help Desk support
- Gain access to our $1 million investment in the latest IT monitoring and management toolsets that keep everything working
- Improve employee collaboration and document sharing
- Reduce capital expenditures and get a fixed IT services budget- know how much IT is costing you
- Protect vital records and information by using secure storage and data centers
- Synoptek can work with your existing IT staff to meet operating objectives, or we can take IT off your hands- let us focus on the day-to-day IT management of your systems
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your Municipality?
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Is it harder to find skilled IT professionals?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and population you support increasing?
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security, and compliance also growing?
- Do you need to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
Determine if IT as a service (itaAs) is a good fit for your county or municipal government office
Book some time with us
How xcel can help
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device
- Improving performance and security of EHR platforms
- Decreasing exposure to HIPAA violations
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing real-time U.S. based 24 x 7 support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when required
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget