To succeed today, you need to distribute products to diverse markets quickly, keep overhead low, and manage complex product management and supply chain logistics. For many companies, processes, systems, and legacy IT infrastructure is not designed to deliver this kind of agility and efficiency.
Streamline Operations, from Marketing to Distribution
Data is being collected and distributed from a multitude of sources and needs to be used to analyze complex consumer behavior that can lead to increased sales and profits. Reliance on a high-performance, secure, reliable managed IT infrastructure has never been greater.
For one Xcel Services Group Consumer Product’s client we developed a proprietary software package that provided enhanced collaboration to several departments involved in the development and release of new products, from marketing and finance, to manufacturing and distribution. This specialized application helped reduce costs related to product development and release, shortens time to market, and allows better coordination of promotional material for retail advertising with major chains.
Benefits for Your Consumer Products Organization:
- Gain performance increases through an efficient IT architecture
- Quickly scale for backups and data storage
- Get real-time U.S. based 24×7 support to address service issues
- Gain access to our $1 million investment in the latest IT monitoring and management tools that keep everything working
- Improve employee collaboration and document sharing
- Reduce capital expenditures and get a fixed IT services budget– know how much IT is costing you
- Improve interaction with your customers using an advanced IT system with superior performance and reliability
Spend less time with IT issues and spend more time on running your business
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your Consumer Products Company?
- Is the growth of your data increasing because you are now measuring all kinds of consumer behavior, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy and POS systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Is it becoming harder to find skilled IT professionals?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems
andnumber of users always changing?
- As everything is expanding and changing, is your ability to manage risk, security
andcompliance keeping up?
- Does finance want to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is IT maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
How xcel can help
Xcel Services Group “IT as a Service” Benefits Consumer Products Providers by:
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device
- Improving performance and security of EHR platforms
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing real-time U.S. based 24 x 7 support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when required
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget
Book some time with us
Say Hello to XCEl!
Connect with our Consumer Products Managed IT Solutions Specialists at Xcel Services Group today!